This is a twist on my Boutique Bake Brown Bread, using yoghurt and honey instead of just milk.
I have also added in some extra seeds, using chia seeds and poppy seeds to provide some extra texture and crunch! Instead of sprinkling the seed topping provided on top of the bread (as directed on pack), I have also added this in to the loaf mixture, which really adds to the overall flavour!
1. Preheat your oven to 200oC/ 180 fan/ gas mark 6
2. Pour bread mix into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre
3. Add in your egg, yoghurt, milk and honey and mix together well with a wooden spoon
4. Next, add in your seeds and mix until well combined
5. Pour mixture into a lined/well-greased 2lb loaf tin, and level the top off with a spoon so it is nice and even
6. Using a knife, cut halfway through the bread mixture lengthways across the centre of the bread
7. Bake on the middle shelf for 45-50 minutes until nice and crisp on the outside