This is my Boutique Bake take on the famous American dessert, S'MORES! A S'more consists of three delicious layers. A biscuit base, a chocolatey middle and a toasted gooey marshmallow on top. I have taken a Boutique Bake spin on the dessert and have used my Gooey Belgian Chocolate Brownie for the chocolatey centre. I hope you enjoy making these as much as I did. Be warned, it gets very gooey!!
To make our gooey S'mores you'll need:
190g of Digestive Biscuits
90g of Butter
Gooey Belgian Chocolate Brownies:
1 box of Boutique Bake Belgian Chocolate Brownie Mix
150g of Butter
1 bag of Marshmallows OR 12 Large Marshmallows
1. Place the digestive biscuits into a bag. Hold the top of the bag and crush the biscuits using a rolling pin.
2. When the biscuits are crushed, place in a bowl and add in 90g of melted butter and mix until all is combined.
3. Place the biscuit mix into a lined tin and place in the fridge to cool while you make your brownie mix
4. After mixing up the Boutique Bake Brownie mix with 3 eggs and 150g of melted butter, remove the biscuit base from the fridge and simply pour the brownies covering the biscuit.
5. Place the brownies in the oven for 20-25 minutes on 180oc / Gas Mark 4.
6. Once the brownies and biscuit base has been removed from the oven leave to rest for 10-15 minutes. 7. You can now begin to get the marshmallows ready.
8. I used large marshmallows but any size marshmallows will work just as well. You can use as little or as many marshmallows as you like! If using regular size marshmallows, we would recommend using the entire pack.
9. If using large marshmallows simply cut in half with a scissors and place on each serving of S'more Brownie.
10. Place the S'mores under a high grill for 1-3 minutes. Make sure to watch them closely as they melt quickly!!
11. Once the marshmallows are golden brown and have begun to melt, remove from the grill.
12. Slice into squares and enjoy!