I decided to experiment with Nutella and create a super easy Nutella Fudge Brownie that can you can bake up and leave ready hours in advance before serving. The perfect after dinner treat! This dessert is really indulgent and is an amazing variation to bake up using my delicious Boutique Bake Belgian Chocolate Brownie Cake Mix!
To make our delicious Brownies you will need:
A Boutique Bake Belgian Brownie Mix
( 3 Eggs & 150g of Melted Butter)
To make the Nutella Fudge topping you will need:
1 Cup of Nutella (yum)
1 Tin of Condensed Milk
100g of Butter
1. Whip up a batch of my Boutique Bake Brownies and leave to set and cool while you make the Nutella fudge topping.
2. Pour the tin of condensed milk and 100g of butter into a non stick pan and stir through on a medium heat. This will start to heat quite quickly and will burn easily so make sure to keep mixing!
3. Once the condensed milk and butter begin to thicken and change to a light brow colour remove from the heat.
4. Add in the cup of Nutella into the condensed milk mix and begin to stir until all the Nutella is mixed in.
5. Spread an even layer of Nutella Fudge over the brownies and leave to set for a minimum of 3 hours.
6. Once set, slice into 12 Squares and ENJOY!!