By layering Oreos through my Boutique Bake Gooey Brownie mix I was able to create the most amazingly indulgent brownie! This recipe is perfect for a special occasion or if you want to impress your friends & family!
To buy Boutique Bake's Gooey Belgian Choc Brownies click here!
1. Mix your melted butter and 3 eggs into your Boutique Bake Belgian Brownie mix.
2. Pour half of the batter into a lined square tin.
3. Line one pack of Oreo's evenly on the batter (So everyone gets an Oreo in their brownie!!)
4. Pour the remaining batter over the top and ensure that all of the Oreos are covered.
5. Split the Oreos in half from the second packet and place on top pushing into the mix.
6. Bake in the oven on 180c / Gas Mark 4 for around 25 - 30 minutes. NOTE: These may take a little longer to set because of the Gooey Oreo Middle!!
7. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 10-15 mins.
8. Once cooled, slice into 12 delicious squares and ENJOY!