This is one of my favourite cakes to make and a serious crowd pleaser to say the least! Doesn’t matter what age you are, everyone LOVES it whether it’s for a dinner party, a birthday or just a random mid-week treat to spoil yourselves on these dark evenings! It’s so easy too, so I want to share this recipe with you all!
You can half the all the ingredients for the cheesecake part of the mixture if you’d like a smaller size cake!I wouldn’t half the biscuit base ingredients though,I’d keep these the same.
All you need is 5 twin kinder beuno bars.
1. Melt butter and crush biscuits in plastic bag using a rolling pin. Oil a springclip tin where the base can come away from the sides with a bit of sunflower oil.
2. Add crushed biscuits to the melted butter and mix. Put in base of tin and make sure its tightly compressed together by using the back of a spoon.
3. Whip Philadelphia with electric whisk. In a separate bowl, whip the the cream.Add the icing sugar to the whipped philadelphia and fold in whipped cream.
4. Roughly crush kinder beuno’s in a bowl and melt in microwave on low setting and stir every 30 seconds. The crunchy wafer bits will be left and chocolate will have melted.
5. Add to cheesecake mixture, and fold together until well combined
6. Pour onto biscuit base and leave in fridge to set for about 6 hours or preferably overnight!
7. Enjoy your Kinder Bueno cheesecake!
Make sure to let us know how you got on with your cheesecake and did you add any different chocolate bars to your cake instead?
Post a pic of your cheesecake on our twitter & our facebook with the hashtag: #bbkindercheesecake