I am so excited to be finally able to share my new Cacao Protein Bites Mix with you all! I have been working for a really long time to perfect this one and I really hope you enjoy making these delicious treats! These protein bites are one of my favourite healthy sweet treats to snack on throughout the week.
To make our yummy Cacao Protein Bites -
You will need:
Cacao Protein Bites Mix
40g Maple Syrup (3 desertspoons)
20g Coconut Oil
12 Large Pitted Dates
1. Pour your cacao protein bites mix into a large mixing bowl.
2. Melt your coconut oil and add in the maple syrup.
3. Pour into the dry mix and stir well with a spoon until well combined (it will look like breadcrumbs.)
OR if using the dates option, add dates into a food processor with the dry mix and blend until well combined.
4. Using your hands, press and mould the mixture into 16 round balls/bites!
5. Place in a storage container and refrigerate for 2 hours until firm.
6. Finally, ENJOY!!
If you would like to see a video tutorial on how exactly to make these Cacao Protein Bites, click the link below!