These Reece's inspired healthy peanut butter cups are super fun and easy to make. They are a great way to use our Cacao Protein Bite mix in a different way. Peanut butter is one of my favourite ingredients to use as I love the flavour and richness it gives to any recipe. These are a great snack to make for the week and are really filling. Meal prep has never been so easy!
To make these delicious healthy peanut butter cups -
You will need:
7. Pour a spoonful of melted peanut butter on top of the flattened protein bite mix. Shake the tin to even out the peanut butter.
8. Pop them into the freezer for 20 minutes.
9. When the peanut butter has set, spoon some more cacao protein bite mix on top. This time use your fingers to gently press it down and flatten it.
10. Then melt your dark chocolate in the microwave.
11. Spoon some dark chocolate on top and give the tin another shake to disperse the chocolate.
12. When they are all covered in chocolate, pop them back into the freezer for a further 10 minutes.
13. Remove them from the freezer and peel back the cupcake cases.
14. Serve & Enjoy!