To make these delicious Raspberry Almond and Cacao Brownies -
You will need:
Boutique Bake Almond and Cacao Brownie Mix
2 Ripe Bananas
1 Punnet of Raspberries
1. Preheat your oven to 180°/160°C fan/gas mark 4
2. Make your brownies according to the instructions found on the back of your pack or CLICK HERE for a step by step video tutorial or HERE for a detailed blog post on the making of these yummy brownies!
3. Fold half of your raspberries into your brownie mix.
4. Spoon your brownies into a well greased/lined baking tin.
5. Gently press the remaining raspberries on to the top of your brownies.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, then slice into 16 squares!
8. ENJOY your delicious raspberry brownies!!
If you would like to see a video tutorial on how to make these Raspberry Almond and Cacao Brownies, click the link below!