I am delighted to share my second tutorial from my Brand New Health Range! I really hope that you all love these yummy Almond and Cacao Brownies. By adding just eggs and bananas, these gluten and refined sugar free brownies can be baked up in no time!
To make our yummy Almond and Cacao Brownies -
You will need:
Almond and Cacao Brownie Mix
2 Ripe Bananas
1. Preheat your oven to 180°/160°C fan/gas mark 4
2. Pour your brownie mix into a large mixing bowl
3. Mash up/blend your bananas until they form a fine paste, without lumps!
4. Crack in your eggs into a bowl, add in the banana paste and mix well.
5. Pour the egg and banana mix into the brownie mix, and mix really well with a fork.
6. Pour the mix into a well-greased/lined baking tin.
7. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, then slice into 16 squares!
9. ENJOY your yummy gluten free brownies!!
If you would like to see a video tutorial on how to make these Almond and Cacao Brownies, click the link below!