I am so happy to share my third tutorial on my Brand New Health Range for these delicious Oat and Seed Energy Bars! With only 134 calories per bar and six different types of seeds, these bars are the perfect healthy energy boost!
To Make Our Oat and Seed Energy Bars -
You will need:
Oat and Seed Energy Bars Mix
40g Coconut Oil
2 Ripe Bananas
1. Pre heat your oven to 180°/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
2. Pour your mix into a large mixing bowl.
3. Mash up/blend your bananas until they form a fine paste, without lumps!
4. Melt your coconut oil, add into the banana paste and mix well.
5. Pour the coconut oil and banana mix into the oat and seed mix, and stir really well with a fork.
6. Pour the mixture into a well-greased/lined baking tin and press down well with the back of a spoon.
7. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, then slice into 16 squares!
If you would like to see a video tutorial on how to make these Oat and Seed Energy Bars, click the link below!