This recipe is a delicious summer twist to my Boutique Bake Flapjacks! Raspberries are one of my favourite summer berries! These flapjacks are the perfect treat with afternoon tea in summer and are so simple to make!
To make our delicious Raspberry Flapjacks -
Boutique Bake Flapjack Mix
150g of raspberry jam (1/2 a jar) plus a little extra for the top!
A punnet of raspberries (for decoration)
1. Follow the instructions on your Boutique Bake Chewy Flapjack Box but REMEMBER only place half the mixture in your tin (28cm x 18cm)
Follow the link below to watch Catherine whip up a batch of our chewy flapjacks -
2. With a spoon, dollop your jam on your flapjack mixture in the tin. Spread your jam out evenly so there is a thin layer covering the mixture.
3. Once you have done this, get the remaining half of your mixture and spread it on top ensuring to press down and flatten down mixture well with the back of a spoon, covering all the jam. This can be tricky! Try to move the jam beneath as little as possible!
4. Pop them into the oven at 180 degrees/ 160 fan/ gas mark 4 and leave them in for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and depending on how chewy you like them!
5. Once out of the oven allow to cool in the tin.Then cut into squares.
6. With a spoon, place a very small dollop of jam in the centre of each square. Then place a raspberries on top of the jam dollops for decoration! Enjoy!!